2-Day Trip from Casablanca to Marrakech
Day 1: Casablanca to Marrakech
Departure from the hotel in Casablanca at approximately 8:00 am with our bilingual driver via motorway to Marrakech.
At 11:00 am we will meet our local guide who will take you to see the following sights in Marrakech:
– A visit to the famous Jemaa El Fna Square: this is a symbol of the city and a popular place for traditional entertainment. The square is listed as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
– Bazaar Visits: Discover the magical colours of handicrafts in the narrow streets of the medina.
– Visit the Koutoubia Mosque: The most important religious building in Marrakech. For tourists, the Koutoubia is often a compass to help them navigate the city.
– Visit the Bahia Palace: It is particularly known for its rich architecture. It is a later building, built in the 19th century and inspired by Arabic and Andalusian styles.
At 18:00 you will move to the beautiful riad in the medina of Marrakech, dinner and breakfast included.
At 20:30 you will enjoy a lovely 100% Moroccan dinner in the riad.
Day 2: Marrakech to Casablanca
After a delicious breakfast, meet our driver who will show you the following attractions.
– A visit to Menara Gardens: Menara is the city’s main olive grove. It contains a swimming pool fed by water from the mountains. The place is ideal for walking.
– Visit the Majorelle Garden: A tourist botanical garden, modelled on an Islamic garden with around 300 types of plants, located on almost one hectare in Marrakech, and is a museum of Berber culture. It owes its name to its founder, the French artist Jacques Majorelle (1886-1962).
After lunch (on your own account) enjoy a wonderfully relaxing spa and hammam and a wonderful massage with natural essential oils. Return to Casablanca in the evening around 20:00 after a wonderful and unique day.
- Private Transport AC Minibus with English speaking guide/driver.
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodation.
- night at the hotel / riad.
- night at the desert camp (Private tents).
- Camel Trekking in the Sahara Merzouga.
- Dinner & Breakfast.
- Entrance fees, other personal expenses and gratuities